The role involves full liaison and coordination of all delegates attending any of the Event Team’s client meetings. This includes coordinating registration, travel and accommodation requirements alongside preparation of event documentation and on-site support. The role will also involve liaising with internal project managers as well as clients/delegates to provide information as required.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Learn how to use Events Force and work with this tool on a daily basis for all web based registration events
- Manage the reporting side of every event via Events Force
- Create, maintain, amend and complete database of all those intending to participate in events
- Create all delegate documentation necessary prior to the event. This will include registration forms for client approval, reminder emails and joining instructions.
- Liaise with internal IT department to set up dedicated event email addresses and phone lines
- Maintain all dedicated event email inboxes and phone lines
- Promptly acknowledge and confirm registration questions received in the inboxes
- Arrange accommodation for all delegates, staff, speakers, clients and any other individuals associated with the event. Administer and confirm all reservations and subsequent changes to reservations, usually through a rooming list which is pulled from Events Force
- Assist the Project Manager on a day to day basis
- Deal with all correspondence and any other matters arising relating to the enrolment and participation of delegates and their guests and their accommodation and travel requirements
- Liaise with 3rd party providers e.g. Travel agents who our clients are contracted to
- Liaise with external agencies, client and an array of DMC’s, to book all necessary delegate travel and transfer requirements. Ensure that these arrangements do not exceed the budget set by the PM and client
- Liaise with delegate and host country contact to produce the necessary documentation for Visa applications (where applicable)
- Produce event documentation required by on-site team; such as delegate lists, transfer lists, rooming lists, dietary requirements information.
- Prepare official on-site documentation for delegates; such as name badges, welcome letters, departure letters, evaluation forms
- Attend on-site events to supervise the registration and assist the Project Manager with the general event coordination.
- Provide necessary information to client post event such as attendance lists, evaluation form feedback
- Manage delegate expense claims and report detail
- Assist the Project Manager in reconciling invoices
- Assist with creation of proposals
- Assist with creation of client initial budgets.
- Research destinations, venues and entertainment options as required
- Provide general support to the team
- Attend fam trip and presentations
- Assist the Project Managers with pre event co-ordination such as preparing stationary boxes and onsite packs
Key skills required include:
- Previous experience of managing delegate registrations for large complex events
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good keyboard and computer skills (Word, Excel).
- Basic HTML knowledge is desirable but not essential
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative and also as a key team member
- Flexibility about working long hours and occasional weekends
- Willingness to travel in UK / overseas and spend time away from home
- Languages essential – Spanish and Italian are preferable
Send us your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, telling us why you are right for Banks Sadler. Look at the responsibilities and requirements listed above and tell us why you would make a great addition to our team, it would also be useful to know your availability and salary expectations in the first instance. No recruitment agencies please.