The Production Administrator reports to the Head of Production and is responsible for managing internal documentation and archiving processes for the team as well as assist in managing all administrative duties within the Production team.
- Provide assistance to the Production team in the office administration elements of events, assisting where necessary with covering internal resource requirements
- Ensure all purchase orders and invoices are processed in a timely manner
- Ensure all files are kept up to date and in order
- Manage meetings for staff (Room allocation, contact report production, note taking etc)
- Assist & ensure all staff reconcile projects and budgets in a timely manner
- Work with the Event Managers to develop proposals for events
- Support creative teams in the development of pitch documentation
- Manage internal relationships and external stakeholders
- Any other relevant task as required by the Head of Production
Skills and background required:
- Demonstrable evidence of the management of office and IT systems preferably in large organisations
- Demonstrable experience of Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Experience of working in fast paced, high pressure environments with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Educated to a demonstrable level of experience relevant to the role
- Knowledge of the events & exhibitions industry an advantage
- Evidence of an ability to work across a variety of media with a strong understanding of communication techniques
- Evidence of successfully working with external suppliers
- Team orientated with the willingness to support and learn from others
- Excellent attention to detail
Send us your CV with a covering letter, telling us why you are right for Banks Sadler. Look at the responsibilities and requirements listed above and tell us why you would make a great addition to our team, it would also be useful to know your availability, preferred working pattern and salary expectations in the first instance. This is a part time (hours / days flexible) permanent position based in our London office. No recruitment agencies please.
We’re pretty big on company culture here at Banks Sadler, and like to pride ourselves on being a vibrant and friendly company to work for. We are always growing and looking for creative, passionate and talented people. In return we offer social committee activities, fresh fruit every week, wellness day every month and competitive salary, bonus and pension scheme to name just a few – we look after our people! So if you’re looking for your next step then we’d be delighted to hear from you.