Website Banks Sadler
Head of Event Solutions
Reporting to the Managing Director Banks Sadler and UK, the Head of Event Solutions is responsible for the co-ordination and successful solution design for all incoming RFI’s, RFP’s and briefs.
The role is based in the Camden office and will require travel to other Banks Sadler and American Express offices.
This role will have leadership responsibility for the bid writing team and holds a seat on the UK Senior Executive Team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working alongside event management and production teams to lead and produce pitch activity for new opportunities and briefs
- Working with the sales team to communicate with clients to understand new briefs and requirements
- Assess pitch opportunities with the senior team
- Attendance at client pitches
- Working with existing teams to ensure best practice and consistency in pitches and proposals across the board
- Monitor and improve conversion rates for proposals and pitches
- Work alongside the heads of departments to support with RFP activity
- Research and communicate best practice and new ideas for events to the rest of the business
- Lead the brainstorming process to create solutions with fit and wow our clients
- Provide visibility of activity to the business through reporting and CRM utilisation
- Strong leadership and internal collaboration and communication skills
- Experienced creative proposal writer
- Dynamic and enthusiastic team player with good communication skills
- Excellent client communication and presentation skills
- Strong events background and experience of working with a range of industry sectors
- Creative portfolio
- Extensive destination and product knowledge
- Great supplier relationships
- Strong budgeting skills and pricing knowledge
- Ability to drive, create and pitch creative concepts
Send us your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com. No recruitment agencies please.