Event Solutions Manager
Reporting to the Head of Creative & Production, you will lead creative interpretation and creative direction, concept generation and development of new event themes and creative design for the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking client briefs and translating their objectives into creative executions, that win business, exceed client expectations and deliver return on objectives
- Working with the Sales, Production and Event Management Teams lead the creative response to RFP’s and pitches
- Work with the Production and Event Management teams to ensure the highest standards of creativity and design for client projects whilst maintaining the commercial value of the project
- Nurture and manage the creative team to ensure personal and creative development
- Manage the creative team’s work flow to ensure the right skilled person is doing the right job, working closely with the Head of Creative Production & Head of Sales
- Foster and develop the ethos of making “creativity” one of the principal pillars of delivery for the agency and grow and develop the creative team
- Continually look for innovative solutions, challenge conventional thinking and provide stimulus and research to drive creativity
- Where necessary be “hands on” working with the creative team to provide the final output for pitches or live projects
- Creative thinker and designer
- At least 5 years’ experience in an events agency creative dept. or similar with experience of a range of industry sectors
- Ability to take and develop effective brief and understand client requirements
- Strong internal collaboration and communication skills
- Dynamic and enthusiastic team player with good communication skills
- Excellent client communication and presentation skills
- Good people management skills
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite incl. Photoshop, Illustrator,
- A strong eye for detail and consistency is essential
Send us your CV with a covering letter, telling us why you are right for Banks Sadler. Look at the responsibilities and requirements listed above and tell us why you would make a great addition to our team, it would also be useful to know your availability and salary expectations in the first instance. This is a full time permanent position based in our London office. No recruitment agencies please!
We’re pretty big on company culture here at Banks Sadler and like to pride ourselves on being a vibrant and friendly company to work for. We are always growing and looking for creative, passionate and talented people to join us. In return we offer an array of social events, monthly wellness days and competitive salary, bonus and pension scheme to name just a few – we look after our people! So if you’re looking for your next step then we’d be delighted to hear from you.