Business Development Manager – Creative Production
Reporting to the Head of Business Development, with a primary focus on selling Creative Production services available through Banks Sadler. The role also requires an ability to cross sell other services available through American Express GBT Meeting and Events, for example Venue sourcing, Event Management and Group Travel. The role is based in the Churchill Place office and will require some travel throughout the UK.
The Business Development Manager will insure proper pipeline development, key account and win strategies to maintain effective pipeline development.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identify, manage and drive prospects through the selling lifecycle in the local market environment
- Delivering new business opportunities in line with set targets
- Contribution towards the profitability of the company by focusing on high revenue generating opportunities
- Work alongside event management and production teams to produce quality pitch responses to win new business
- Support the brainstorming process to create solutions that engage our clients
- Assess pitch opportunities with the Head of Business Development
- Oversee pitch content and delivery
- Participate at industry and networking events
- Monitor and improve conversion rates for proposals and pitches
- Where required work alongside the heads of departments to support with RFP activity
- Research and communicate best practice and new ideas for creative production and events to the rest of the business
- Provide visibility of activity to the business through reporting and CRM utilisation
- Previous experience in a Creative Production role, preferably within new business
- Proven sales experience and in new business and revenue growth
- Strong internal collaboration and communication skills
- Dynamic and enthusiastic team player with good communication skills
- Excellent client communication and presentation skills
- Strong events background and experience of working with a range of industry sectors
- Creative portfolio
- Strong budgeting skills and pricing knowledge
- Ability to drive and pitch creative concepts
Send us your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, telling us why you are right for Banks Sadler. Look at the responsibilities and requirements listed above and tell us why you would make a great addition to our team, it would also be useful to know your availability and salary expectations in the first instance. This is a full time permanent position based in our London office. No recruitment agencies please!
We’re pretty big on company culture here at Banks Sadler and like to pride ourselves on being a vibrant and friendly company to work for. We are always growing and looking for creative, passionate and talented people to join us. In return we offer an array of social events, monthly wellness days and competitive salary, bonus and pension scheme to name just a few – we look after our people! So if you’re looking for your next step then we’d be delighted to hear from you.