Virtual meetings can be an excellent cost-effective and environmentally friendly way to deliver your message to a wide audience, and with the right support can be an immersive and engaging experience. Online conferences are becoming more and more common, and therefore the supporting technologies are innovating quickly to support. Banks Sadler has a wealth of experience to ensure your virtual event both runs smoothly and provides an engaging experience for your attendees.
Our creative production team can support you
with audience engagement
At Banks Sadler we have a creative production team including technical managers,
graphic designers, creative producers and video producers who can
support in making your virtual event seamless and engaging.
When It comes to delivering a virtual meeting with your business we understand that people will already feel comfortable on a platform they are used to, therefore our technical managers are able to assist across any platform including Zoom, WebEx and GoToMeeting.
We offer a top to bottom consultancy on how best to keep it running smoothly and engage your audience as well as providing technicians on the platform to monitor and assist throughout the virtual meeting. Not only can we support with your technical needs, our team of creative producers and graphic designers can support with event identities, template design and audience engagement techniques whilst our video editors can cut and animate footage to help bring your virtual event to life.
How can Banks Sadler support your
virtual meeting or event?
- Event identity – our Graphic Designers and Producers will work with you to create an impactful identity for your digital meeting/event that is in line with your business strategy. We can work with your brand guidelines or create an original theme, whilst producing a suite of supporting collateral
- Registration and invitations – we have a team of Web Developers/Designers able to build innovative registration sites that give an excellent first impression of your upcoming virtual event
- Video content – Our video producers can combine video production and animation to deliver excellent branded content. An excellent way to engage your audience beyond Keynote or PowerPoint
- Speaker and content management – Our Technical Managers are here to make your event seamless. They will manage all the content, audio control and also provide speaker assistance
- Pre-meeting support – A successful virtual meeting or online event requires practice. Our team will support you with any training or rehearsals to ensure a smooth-running event
- Post-event data – We can supply analytics around registration, attendees and engagement plus run post-event surveys to understand your audiences feedback