The Production Executive is responsible for supporting the team in the detailed pre-event, onsite, and post event organisation of production elements for the Banks Sadler Production Department. This wide ranging position will be extensively involved with all aspects of the production team’s work. The Production Dept. provides technical management and full creative production services for our clients who include major IT, Pharmaceutical and Banking companies.
Key responsibilities include:
- Team admin and finance
- Ensure all events are logged onto our database by following internal procedures
- Create and maintain basic event documents; schedules, contact reports, critical paths etc.
- Basic budget coordination
- Managing the inventory of production dept assets (digital cameras, clickers, go pro’s, etc)
- Background research for projects as directed by the relevant team member
- Support with supplier sourcing and liaison, including requesting quotations and managing them
- Assistance on site where required
- Carry out any reasonable request made by the Director of Production, Production Managers and Producers
Key skills required include:
- 1 -2 years relevant production knowledge and background
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good, proven negotiation skills
- Excellent keyboard and computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Exceptional attention to detail, communication, numeracy and accuracy skills
- Good organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work using own initiative essential, as well as being part of a growing team
- Organised and ability to follow processes and procedures
- Some technical and audio visual knowledge is desirable – but not essential
Send us your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com, telling us why you are right for Banks Sadler. Look at the responsibilities and requirements listed above and tell us why you would make a great addition to our team, it would also be useful to know your availability and salary expectations in the first instance. No recruitment agencies please.