Global meetings and event management agency, Banks Sadler, has been awarded the Investors in People Gold standard, joining the top 7% of accredited organisations across the UK who believe in realising the potential of their people. Banks Sadler has held an Investor in People (IiP) award since 2000 and was recently named by Great Place to Work® as one of the UK’s Best Workplaces in the Medium category (organisations with 50 – 499 employees) in their annual Best Workplaces list.
With over 30 years’ experience, Banks Sadler now employs over 200 people in 7 offices across the globe.
Paul Devoy, Head of Investors in People, said: “We’d like to congratulate Banks Sadler on their Gold standard. Such a high level of accreditation is the sign of great people management practice, and demonstrates a commitment to staff development and shows an organisation committed to being the very best it can be. Banks Sadler should be extremely proud of their achievement.”
Commenting on the award, Karen Rice, Group Operations Director, said: “We are delighted to have been recognised for the hard work and engagement within our organisation. We are one of only 600 organisations nationwide to have been awarded the Gold Status and we are committed to the development and progression of our staff and being awarded the IiP Gold standard shows how much we value and support our staff with structured training and coaching. This has been instrumental in bringing about strong business performance.”
About Investors in People
- Investors in People make people management excellence count. They exist to help businesses realise the potential of their people, improve standards and gain the accreditation to prove it.
- Through the respected Standard, business insight and the IIP bank of tools and resources, organisations of all shapes and sizes can put their people first – and discover a brighter business future.
- Over the last 20 years, IIP has helped more than 100,000 businesses around the world improve, using their Accreditation Framework to boost working culture, increase employee engagement and encourage game-changing leadership.
- Investors in People is owned and managed by the UK Commission for Employment and Skills, an executive non-departmental public body of the Department for Business, Innovation, and Skills.
- Investors in People South of England is delivered by Grant Thornton UK LLP under license from the UK Commission for Employment and Skills.
For more information about Investors in People please visit www.investorsinpeople.co.uk