Preferred supplier programmes
We work with you to analyse your booking patterns, location choices and spend levels to put together your comprehensive preferred supplier programme.
If you want to run an RFP yourself, or have us run one on your behalf – either way is no problem. We will agree with you how closely we police this programme and help you leverage spend more efficiently.
- Agreed terms and conditions to minimise risk to your business of cancellations and numbers reducing
- Avoid unnecessary deposit payments
- Tap into preferred transient property rates
- Consolidate meetings and transient spend to leverage better deals with suppliers
- Protect against and compensate for poor service at venues
- Ensure your competitors are not using the same venue at the same time
- Our dataBANKS system can geographically pinpoint an alternative preferred venue option based on the name of any venue your bookers wishes to book.
With any preferred programme, we believe there has to be some sensible exceptions. Meetings, by their very nature, are an emotive subject and sometimes it’s important that some key client meetings are held at the latest trendy venue.
We understand that and our job is to make sure we work with your bookers to make sure everyone is happy.
We constantly monitor preferred programmes and look at where and why spend is falling outside of it.
We can help make sure that the programme is adjusted where necessary as your needs do change or at the very least can report on where and why a non-preferred or internal venue has been booked.