internal meeting management
In an increasingly cost conscious environment, many of our clients are looking to make better use of their own internal meetings space before even looking externally for space.
- Identify the best tools in the market to help you better manage your internal space
- Integrate any existing in-house tools with our venue database so that bookers can search for internal and external space from the same portal
- Ensure that internal space is always checked as a priority before an external venue is sourced – your dedicated team will always prompt the booker
- Double check that internal space has not become available before a client enters into the cancellation period with an external venue so that the client can still move their event if appropriate
- Capture at point of booking reasons why internal space is not being used and look to address some of these objections
- Run promotional events with bookers to showcase internal space
Of course, we know that not every event is suitable for your in-house space. But if even just 10% of your events could be run internally just think how much you could save.