In times of crisis, you need a fast and assured response.
Your people and business come first and we will work quickly to co-ordinate support and find alternative solutions.
- Everyone in our team is trained in risk and crisis management.
- Our procedures ensure a full risk assessment is carried out before, during and after the event.
- Our team's extensive training includes handling both families and media in the event of a crisis and so we can support you through this process
- Every country we operate in has robust processes and protocols, including emergency and major incident.
- We'll constantly monitor and react to the crisis, changing our plans accordingly to ensure the continued safety of your people.
- We work closely with the Foreign Office to give you up-to-the-minute information on potential travel risks for your intended destination. If the risk to your people or business is too high, we'll advise you not to travel.
- In the event of any major incident we work with a crisis response company. We are happy to share their advice, documents and support with our clients.